Set your Call of Duty profile to public
To set your Call of Duty profile to public for Warzone and other CoD games, you will need to:
- Login to the Call of Duty website
- Find the account preferences page
- Click on the Account Linking
- Click on the Account Linking tab. Here you will find the PlayStation, Xbox, Battle.net, and Steam accounts that you've connected.
- Set Searchable and Data Visible to All. If either of these options are set to anything else, for any connected platform, we will not be able to find your stats.
- If they are already set to All change them to None and back to All.
If you find that making these changes does not resolve your issue, this is a problem on Activision's end, please try to repeat this process using the Call of Duty Companion App.
Source: Original article from Cod Tracker